DCJS 08E SHOTGUN ENTRY LEVEL (ROANOKE)
This course requires a waiver. Click here to complete now!
SHOTGUN (08E) 3 Hours, not including range qualification
Upon completion of this period of instruction, the officer will correctly demonstrate the following during practical exercises and on the range in accordance with the instruction provided:
- Techniques for the high port and high assault position;
- Techniques for combat loading;
- The number and caliber of pellets contained in a 2¾ inch 12 gauge shell
- The correct method of sighting and firing the shotgun;
- Qualify on the Virginia Private Security Course of Fire for Shotgun.
Please be sure to complete the SafeSide Range Waiver prior to attending this class. Available at www.SafeSideWaiver.com