Roanoke Glock Matches: January 28, February 25, March 25
Lynchburg Glock Matches: April 15, May 20, June 17
Makeup shoots on the next evening (Monday 5-7pm)
Win This Glock 19 Gen 4!
To Participate in GSSF Matches, you must be a member of the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation. We recommend you take care of this online ahead of time, but we will also have registration forms available on the day of the event (you may bring a check made out to GSSF or write down CC information on form). To be eligible to win the 3-month series, you must compete in at least 2 of the monthly matches. Our current series will run April, May & June. Each course of fire will be $20 ($15 if you are a SafeSide Range & Training member). You may participate in more than one class (Stock, Unlimited, Pocket Glock, etc). The match will be running from 9am-1pm. If you are in by 1pm, we will extend shooting time as needed. We will be using our state-of-the-art touchscreen-controlled target systems to provide accurate, fair, and consistent distances. Keep in mind, if this is your first time shooting at SafeSide Tactical, you will be required to watch our safety video and fill out our waiver in addition to the GSSF registration form/waiver.
The Match fees INCLUDE no-cost use of our Rental Glocks. With over 25 to choose from, this will allow you to participate in a class that you didn't bring the right pistol for. You may only use ammunition purchased from our Range with rental guns.
Classification System for Indoor League Matches
At the request of the majority of GSSF members, Glock has divided firearms into two classes - Stock and Unlimited. In the future, the Lewis Prize Allocation System will be used with all stock shooters. An additional First Place Plaque will be provided for the top score in the Unlimited and High Lady division. Below are guidelines for classification:
Stock Class Weapons
GLOCK Firearms are considered to be “Stock” if all firearm components are or ever have been available from GLOCK, Inc. Additional allowable modifications are specified below:
- “Hogue-Grip” type sleeves, “A-Grip” panels, “skateboard tape” or other grip-enhancing materials that do not materially alter the function of the stock firearm
- Slide and barrel stripping and/or refinishing
- Pearce Grip, Inc. grip extenders only on G26, G27, G29, G30, G33, G36 and G42 magazines
- Aftermarket replacement non-metallic base plates on magazines
- Post and notch sights (“partridge” sights) excluding any sight requiring slide modifications. Please note that fiber-optic and express sights are approved.
Unlimited Class Weapons
The following modifications will necessitate placement of the firearm in the Unlimited Class:
- Any non-post and notch sights including, but not limited to, “Ghost Ring” or laser, electronic and optical sights.
- Wrap-around “grip sleeves” on magazines
- Aftermarket component parts and barrels
- Recoil spring guide/recoil reducer assemblies
- Aftermarket extended slide stop levers
- Firing pins (modified/aftermarket)
- Connectors (modified/aftermarket)
- Metallic magazine well “funnels” or “slugs”
- Lights or other barrel weights
- Any modification deemed by the Range Master to create an unfair competitive advantage.
1st Place Lady Class, Senior Class and Junior Class
All are determined by the highest score in Stock Class by a female, senior or junior competitor. Where there are no competitors in Stock Class, there is no eligibility to be awarded.